Noble Hawk Golf Links
JUNIOR GOLF INSTRUCTIONAL SERIES
May 30, June 6, 13, 20, 27, with a rain date July 5th
Each WEDNESDAY evening from 6-8pm
The Noble Hawk Junior Golf Series will help youth learn to play golf and have fun in the process. The curriculum shall be customized based upon individual age, skill, and experience, and progression will be multi-dimensional and flexible. Participants shall be split-up into groups based upon skill and experience. OBJECTIVES: Assist Junior Golfers to learn and enjoy the “game of a lifetime.”
- Key concepts such as grip, stance, balance, and swing
- Fundamental movement and motor skills, fitness, nutrition
- Scoring, Rules of Golf, safety, etiquette, and sportsmanship
- Full swing, Short Game, Putting fundamentals
- Taking care of the golf course
- Practicing and playing the game
- Course management
Parents are encouraged to attend lessons and assist with basic drills and lesson programs as well as chaperone junior golfers while playing on the course. Golf carts will be provided at no charge to those assisting the Golf Instructors. CURRICULUM:
- Week 1: Welcome, registration, orientation. Golf instruction beginning from the hole outward. Putting & Short Game techniques and fundamentals.
- Week 2: Fundamentals & techniques for the short game, full swing, course time.
- Week 3: Full swing with irons & woods including the driver. Course time.
- Week 4: Review full swing and other techniques as required for each student. Course time.
- Week 5: Warm-up and play golf. Players paired by ability level. Parents encouraged to chaperone junior golfers on the course.
NOTE: In addition to each week’s instruction, various subjects shall be discussed and/or reviewed. Such items will include: Fitness, nutrition, etiquette, rules, practice habits, safety, sportsmanship, scoring, golf carts, and taking care of the golf course. Course time, including playing the game, shall be included in each week’s program. Participants in the Junior Series shall have playing rights on instruction days subject to course availability. Participants may also use the Noble Hawk Practice Facilities at any available time during the Instructional Series time frame. Homework will not be required, however, regular practice between sessions is recommended. Class size shall be limited to 17 golfers.
COST: $120 per junior golfer
Add a Junior Golf Membership for just $150